Let’s face we all get in rush at times. Here’s some shortcuts to make life easier when that time comes.
All these can be done in matter of minutes.You might consider using them to shorten your daily routine.
1) Facial wipes can be a timesaver in this instance. Grab one wipe your face & you’re done cleansing.
2) Quick Skincare. No way is there time for some 3 step system. The way I get around this is facial mist. You can get skin care benefits & treatments properties from this type of product in a flash. I spray my face shielding the eyes & spray my neck as a well. It just takes a few seconds. Since it’s thinner you won’t have to wait long for it to soak into your skin.
Recommended facial mists:
DERMAE Hydrating Mist 2.0 oz. $13.50. Contains Hyaluronic Acid, ‘nature’s moisture magnet’ — an ingredient that can hold up to 1,000 times its weight in water. Also contains antioxidants Green Tea and Vitamin C to help fight environmental stress for radiant, younger-looking skin.
I recommend the above mists because they have really high quality ingredients & they truly are skin care in flash and there’s something for every skin type.
3) Single eyeshadow. No time for lid color, crease color or any other eyeshadow palette tricks. Swipe on One color in a medium tone for the eyelid. It should be dark enough to not wash you out and mimic the look of an eyeliner without having to apply one. No eyeliner needed.
4) Mascara. At this point it matters how big of a rush you are in. If you included it, pick one you can get the results you want in one coat. This No time for layering mascara. Pick one that makes your eyelashes look perfect without an eyelash curler.
5) BB cream. This triples as foundation, skin care & sunscreen. Pick one that evens out skin tone and has spf. Apply a coin size amount to the face and blend from the middle outward. For more coverage, apply with a gentle dabbing, pressing motion. Recommended: bareMinerals COMPLEXION RESCUE™TINTED MOISTURIZER – HYDRATING GEL CREAM with spf 30. Titanium dioxide mineral sunscreen gives you safe and effective non-chemical protection from damaging UVA/UVB rays. 16 shades so you can find your perfect shade.
If you’re skipping the face makeup step you can move straight to sunscreen.
6) I prefer Broad spectrum Sunscreen spray makes getting ready so much faster. As far as I’m concerned this is a step you shouldn’t skip. Photo aging ( early skin aging caused by the sun) is most prevented with sunscreen. Spray your neck as well as your face.
7) Multisticks. 2-in-1 cheek and lip color sticks. Grab a multi use, crème to powder formula, that you can use for lips & cheeks. One shade on cheeks & lips to look pulled-together instantly Multisticks are very convenient to use. You don’t even need a brush to evenly blend this product onto your cheeks. I tend to look tired without cheek color & lipstick so this is “must do” for me.
If you’re traveling these are also good things to put in carry on bag. Just make sure the ounces on a single product don’t go above 2 oz to make it TSA friendly.
© 2018 -2020. beautybulletins.com All Rights Reserved. Please do not reproduce or republish content without permission.