Introducing Sweet Chef Skincare, a vegan and Leaping Bunny certified cruelty-free skincare line
is formulated with skin-loving vitamins and veggies. This natural skincare collection was designed to be mixed and matched to give your skin a healthy, radiant glow.
I just love finding skincare that benefits humans and saves animals! There’s no need to compromise when it comes to finding skincare that is effective, safe with no animal testing!
We’re also proud to announce that Sweet Chef Skincare is Leaping Bunny certified! What does that mean? It means they don’t conduct or participate in any animal testing. The products and the entire supply chain has been vetted by Leaping Bunny, and is guaranteed to be 100% free of new animal testing.
Is Sweet Chef owned by glow recipe?
Sweet Chef is Glow Recipe’s sister line
Sweet Chef Skincare was inspired by all things natural, healthy, and fresh-pressed. Whether it is a green juice or a protein-packed salad, vegetables are one of the best ways to nourish and detoxify your body and skin. This would be Glow recipe’s more affordable sister.
Glow recipe was inspired to create Sweet Chef skincare from the idea of all things natural, healthy and fresh-pressed. Whether it is a green juice or a protein-packed salad, we are always searching for ways to detoxify our body and our skin. They were constantly seeing these amazing antioxidant-rich and anti-inflammatory ingredients like ginger, beet, and kale used in various health foods and drinks. So they thought: why not attain these amazing benefits for our skin as well?
Made in Korea and inspired by the popular K-Beauty trend of layering serums aka ‘double-seruming’, the brand launched with three different plant and vitamin Serum Shots along a variety of veggie and vitamin-packed products.
Several Sweet chef skincare items have mini or travel sizes so you can try before you buy the full size.
Free of parabens, synthetic dyes & fragrances and mineral oil. Cruelty-free.
Free Shipping on orders $35+
- Sweet Chef Skincare is vegan-friendly and does not use animal-derived ingredients.
- Cartons are 100% recyclable and are made with FSC-certified paper
- Glass jars and bottles are 100% recyclable
- Does not formulate with mica or microplastics
- The boxes used to deliver your products are made of 100% post-consumer recycled materials and are 100% recyclable
- The air bubbles and tissue paper used to protect your products in transit are also made from recycled content.
- Several have mini or travel sizes so you can try before you buy the full size.
I think Glow Recipe brand has new competitor in Sweet Chef Skincare.
- Ginger: This skin booster is loaded with 40 antioxidant properties that can revive dull skin and even out tone for a radiant, healthy look.
- 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid: This antioxidant is a stable and potent form of vitamin C, which helps to brighten skin and reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation and dark spots.
- Turmeric: This soothing ingredient has been used for centuries to brighten and revive dull skin.
- Aloe Water: This ingredient delivers lightweight hydration to the skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid: This holy grail hydrator visibly plumps skin and helps skin retain moisture.
- Niacinamide: This form of vitamin B3 helps even out skin tone, minimize the look of pores, & strengthen skin’s barrier function
Hydrate, brighten and smooth skin with this multi-tasking vitamin C, oil-free moisturizer. This weightless gel formula delivers brightening actives and hydrators to balance skin (a must-have for combination and oily skin types!), while creating a smooth canvas to grip makeup.