Singles Swag box August 2019 spoiler.
Use code: AUGUST for 40% off Full-sized products featured in all SinglesSwag 2019 boxes!
SinglesSwag features products every month that all subscribers will enjoy and find useful. The SinglesSwag box features 6-7 full-sized products and has an average retail value of $200+ for $39.99 ( $23.99 with coupon) + free shipping
and the SinglesSwag Petite box feature 3-4 full-sized products with an average retail value of $120+ $24.99 ($ 14.49 with coupon) +free shipping
What You Get: With SinglesSwag every month, enjoy full-sized, hand-selected products exclusively for fun and fabulous women.
- Organic Beauty
- Fun, Trending Fashion Accessories
- Delicious Snacks and Treats
- Best Selling Books, and Other Surprises!
- You Are A Badass Everyday book by Jen Sincero (retail value $16)
- Monarch Bloom ‘Shine Bright Like A Diamond’ Necklace + Earrings Set (retail value $84)
- Spongelle Lavender Vanilla Body Wash Infused Buffer (retail value $20)
- Sweet Feet ‘One In A Melon’ Crew Socks (retail value $18)
- Quinoa + Baobab – Sculpting & Strengthening Mascara Regular price $24.00
Certified Cruelty-Free & Vegan
- The Original Silicone Beauty Applicator. Made of a non-toxic, cruelty-free, hypoallergenic silicone
– flawlessly apply all liquid/cream makeup and skincare products. Pro Tip: Throw your Drop in the freezer for a de-puffing skincare routine.
- Belgian Boys Choc ‘O Chip Mini Cookie Stash.
We took a crunchy butter cookie and added Belgian chocolate chips.And favorite cookie butter cookies in a cute mustache shape! Perfect 1 oz bags to nosh “on the go”NUT FREE · NO PALM OIL · NON-GMO · KOSHER · SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS
- Lovehandle is a high-quality fabric phone strap
Each LoveHandle is comprised of an elastic strap over a plastic base, which is held on your phone with a layer of 3M VHB adhesive. You put your finger under the elastic strap, and voilà! You have a comfortable, confident grip on your smartphone, helping you avoid accidental drops and hand fatigue. LoveHandle is great for people with big phones, small hands, texting addictions, sore pinkies, clumsy streaks, eyes for fashion, two large coffees – you name it!